You have an urge to create a book, film, business, training program, investment fund, art exhibition, mobile app, website, non-profit organization, line of high-end fashion accessories …
You’ve achieved much in your life, and now seek self-expression through a creative project of impact
And you want it to be big
But perhaps it feels far-fetched, out of reach, wrought with challenges, totally crazy or even unnecessary
or maybe you just feel disorganized, unable to focus or overwhelmed with what to do next
And still the urge persists
- publish top-selling books
- produce award-winning films
- create online talk shows
- win book deals
- receive grants
- put together proposals and partnerships for multi-million dollar investment funds
- design beautiful living spaces
- help women become the face and voice of their businesses
- found tech companies
- craft product lines of nutritious food
- raise their profile and increase their visibility
- get flown across the country to work with their clients
- get interviewed on national television as an expert in their field
- are invited around the globe to speak about and share their message
- forward their cause by starting businesses and non-profit organizations
And in their own way, make the world better and more beautiful through their creative self expression
I’m professional, organized and creative.
Over the last 12 years I’ve worked on independent entrepreneurial projects incorporating digital commerce, social media marketing, content development, and personal and professional growth through the social web.
Before that I was a database designer for the US Department of Defense.
My professional projects have won awards and been used to develop patents.
I have received awards for turning big plans into big results.
I am results-oriented and I use structure tailored to your personality and natural tendencies, so you can focus on the work that needs to be done to complete your project in a way that suits you best without losing sight of the why behind your creative endeavor.
After living through a long year of violent events in Istanbul, Turkey, I am even more committed to counteracting violence by working with people to make the world more beautiful through creative projects of impact.